Friday, March 11, 2011

Matchstick......

So, I told you about the Custom Vanner mag.......... well, I was talking to Matchstick, one of the creators of CV today......... I actually tricked him into getting on board and sharing some of his passion for vans.......... so, welcome the newest member of the VANson Family.............. Matchstick..........

Honestly, and not to blow smoke, the dude has done some amazing shit to vans....... the pictures I'm posting are just a little taste.... oh, and if you want to gull-wing your van door he's the master... not only does he make hinges that're the ANSWER, he also makes fiberglass doors............. too much.........

I'm stoked to have him on board...........










4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the sweet intro tim! I'll be in columbus ohio picking up some stuff for a new gullwing door project so expect a good post about it on sunday. Stoked to be on board.

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome matchstick! your initiation is to give us all a handy! or you could sell me a hood scoop for a mid dodge? i hear you make them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the warm welcome and yes I do make mid dodge hood scoops and smooth HJ's. Whichever you prefer.

    ReplyDelete