Thursday, January 20, 2011

More VAN shit...............

I have always dug the look of a spare tire on the back of a van.......... that and I don't have a lot of room inside for a spare..... well, the one thing is I've always hated how far out the stock spare tire holders sit......

Damion came through with a stock carrier.... I trimmed it down a little and flipped it over......... I'm stoked that it sits in real tight and is practically hidden by the spare (of course the spare that's on there in the pictures is only a doughnut)...... now I have the best of both worlds..... I have my spare out back and didn't lose the look of my barn door........

It looks uneven in the last picture but it's not...... it's dead nuts.......... I just hadn't buttoned it up totally when I took the picture...........

Thanks again Damion.









2 comments: